Last Updated: August 4, 2020
The Services do not support “Do Not Track” browser settings and do not currently participate in any “Do Not Track” framework that would enable us to respond to Do Not Track signals.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. When you register for an account or place an order, we may ask you for and collect your name, email address, phone number, username, password, billing address, shipping address. We may also collect any other information you directly give us on our Service.
Location Information. We do not collect or track location data through the app. However, we do collect location information as part of the registration process to confirm the location of the Boxx and we receive information related to the location of the Boxx from our Carrier tracking data.
Package Information. When you use the Service in connection with a Loxx Boxx package protector, we may capture “envelope information” about the packages you send or receive including, for example, the package source or origin, tracking number(s), destination, courier information, delivery information, confirmation of delivery, dimensions, or weight.
Loxx Boxx Data. In addition to Package Information, some of our products may be enabled with additional features that necessarily collect data. Our package protectors keep a log of the access times and access codes used to access the product If a product includes the ability to provide internal temperature notifications, temperature data will also be collected. If a product has the ability to take pictures inside the box of delivered packages, those images will also be collected.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Service.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your device. For example, when using our Service, we may log your device’s operating system type, language, browser type (where applicable), IP address, the website you visited before browsing to our Service (where applicable), access times and information about your use of and actions on our Service.
Cookies. On our website, may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Service. This type of information is collected to make the Service more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information to:
- provide you with the Service, and any other information, products or services that you specifically request from us.
- operate, maintain, improve and enhance the Service.
- process and deliver contest entries and rewards.
- respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- optimize Service features and design new products and services.
- send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services we may offer from time to time.
- notify you when Services updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- link or combine user information with other personal information.
- provide and deliver products and services customers request.
- to reset any products that you have returned, abandoned or otherwise disposed of.
- carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- to comply with our legal obligations.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your personal information:
When we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- With respect to Package Information and Loxx Boxx Data only, with our vendors or others who may work with us for delivery tracking or logistics solutions.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM CHILDREN
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children without parental consent. Users must be 18 years old or older to use the Service. If we learn that we have inadvertently obtained information from or about a child we will promptly delete the information.
THIRD PARTY SITES AND SERVICES
The Service may contain links to third-party websites, products or services. The Service may also offer content from third parties. Information collected by third parties is governed by those third party’s privacy policies.
LOCATION OF SERVERS
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Service with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Service works for you.
2550 W. Clemmonsville Rd
Winston-Salem, NC 27127